APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2004-02 > 1077130750

From: "Joan's Joy of Learning" <>
Subject: Re: [APG] Improved Transcription Notation
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 11:04:17 -0800

Ray:

I too prefer Netscape however as AOL has decided not to develop it any
further I have now switched to Mozilla. So far I'm very pleased with it
and it seems to be able to work with XP as well. You may want to try it,
it's free at www.mozilla.com

8-)
Joan

Joan McIlmoyl Cleghorn, U.E.
Joan's Joy of Learning
Victoria, BC Canada

www.joansjoy.ca

>Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 16:23:29 -0800 (PST)
>From: Ray Beere Johnson II <>
>Subject: Re: [APG] Improved Transcription Notation
>
>Jerry;
> I tried to download the PDF file to see if
>you'd made any of the changes we'd discussed.
>Unfortunately, Internet Explorer seems to think
>your site is "not available", or at least that's
>the canned message I'm getting from whatever
>error the good folks at Microsoft have built in
>to make downloading files more "interesting".
> I'd try to figure it out myself, but with
>the week I'm having, I'm afraid I'd just
>precipitate a full system crash...
> I don't know if anyone else with IE is
>having trouble. I prefer Netscape, but currently
>Microsoft's latest effort to keep Netscape from
>working is working. If they can get that right,
>why can't they get the software we pay for right?
> Ray

This thread: