APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2003-05 > 1053791182

From: "Kerry Sandberg Scott" <>
Subject: RE: [APG] Methods of tracking billable time, accounting and invoicing
Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 10:46:22 -0500

I don't do professional genealogical research (yet) but I do earn my
living as a human resources consultant, and thus have similar needs
related to billing clients (I charge by the hour in most cases). I use
Microsoft Money Deluxe/Business edition, which allows me to track time
and expenses, payables and receivables, and all of my bank accounts. I
like having everything integrated so I don't have to do spend any more
time on bookkeeping than absolutely necessary, and I found it very easy
to use.

Kerry Sandberg Scott
Milwaukee, WI