APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2002-09 > 1032182053

From: "NATHAN MATHEWS" <>
Subject: Re: [APG] Indexing Females
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 09:17:35 -0400

Richard,
I agree that the scope of the work is a major consideration. When a date
(or date range) is included, it does narrow down the search. But the sake
of consistency, a guideline needs to be established defining how and when we
should use parenthesis, brackets, braces, quotation marks (for nick names),
etc. Nathan