APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 1999-03 > 0920405497

From: Rebecca Rector <>
Subject: Re: Is there a diplomatic way?
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 12:11:37 -0800

Off the top of my head, I would say or write:

I would be glad to do some research for you. However, I do research for a
fee. Here is what I can do for you.... and my fees are.....
Also, here are my qualifications........
Then direct them to your web site, or address/phone number, - however you
want them to communicate.

That keeps it positive, shows that you are interested, but that you don't
do work for free.

Rebecca Rector, MLS
Troy, NY