APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 1998-10 > 0908036714

From: <>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 1998 12:25:14 EDT

In a message dated 10/10/1998 8:34:01 AM Central Daylight Time,

> I've been using QuickBooks for years and really like the way it prints
> out a professional looking invoice. I use my own letterhead and have
> tailored the invoice to suit my needs.
> Data entry is easy and end of year reports are easy.
> Marie Varrelman Melchiori, CGRS, CGL
As I said in an earlier post, I use the Quickbooks pro version. I've learned
how to go into the invoicing program and "redesign" my own invoices. It is
easy (enough) and you can really set them up to reflect what YOU want them to
say in whatever fonts YOU want to use.

If anyone needs help in doing this, just let me know.
Annette in Lousisiana

This thread: