AMERICAN-REVOLUTION-L Archives

Archiver > AMERICAN-REVOLUTION > 2003-07 > 1059489421

From: "pam prine" <>
Subject: [A-REV] Sorry didn't give my sources on Col Thomas JOHNSON
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 09:37:01 -0500

Sorry I failed to give my sources on Col Thomas Johnson. I sent information on Sunday regarding his Revolutionary War activities. The information came from "History of Newbury VT 1704-1902". They did an excellent job of presenting the facts without conclusions. The information in the back of the book on the Johnson genealogy tracks with our family information. A cousin joined the DAR from this information.

I feel he was not a traitor, but was actually working for the Americans. We might never know this for a fact, but I thank the person who brainstormed a bit with me (fictional account of what could have happened) & also for pointing out I left out a few important details - Sources.
Pam

This thread: