AMERICAN-REVOLUTION-L Archives

Archiver > AMERICAN-REVOLUTION > 2003-07 > 1058362126

From: "Carolyn M. Getting" <>
Subject: RE: [AMER-REV] Mr. instead of President when referring to the Current President bothers me too!
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 08:28:54 -0500

Well, I'm just a Mother, Grandmother, wife, and citizen of this country, and
it bothers me too! I think the current culture in our country does not
represent us well. The President should be referred to as President, or Mr.
President. We need to maintain some degree of formality and respect.

Carolyn,
just an old Texas Gal.
Life is like pouring water into a Coke bottle. If you're the least bit
scared, you can't do it.

Researching:
Knight/Byles/Walton/Espy/Smith/Little/Marshall/
Waters/Garner/Martin/Foote/Berryman/Colclough/
Rogers/Grigsby/Blanton/Tate/McGuffey/Hobbs/
Schuenemann/Latinsky/Altman/Gambel/Sinz & Gross
WebSite: http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~cgetting/
WebSite: http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~cgetting/familygroups/