AMERICAN-REVOLUTION-L Archives

Archiver > AMERICAN-REVOLUTION > 2003-07 > 1058319659

From: "Marsha Hamilton" <>
Subject: Re: [AMER-REV] Daniel Boone
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 21:40:59 -0400

All said in your email concerning the highway is true but I will add one
thing. I live in Kentucky and was in a shop where this was being discussed.
One of the women speaking about this, works in our post office. She said
what a nightmare.........all of the information in the post offices have to
be changed and it's a great cost and a lot of work "for what."

Perhaps our governor is getting even with all of Kentucky because of the
scandal concerning his alleged affair with a woman who ran a nursing home
who has tried to sue him but, whatever the problem the renaming of this
highway is a disgrace and shows what lengths some people will go to in order
to make the news and headlines.

Sick in Kentucky