ALMONROE-L Archives

Archiver > ALMONROE > 2007-03 > 1172840993

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [ALMONROE] Jacob Rikard and Elizabeth Snell
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 13:09:53 -0000

Author: lpluther
Surnames: Snell Rikard
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.alabama.counties.monroe/677.1.1.2.1.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi, Elizabeth (Davis) Snell is in my family line. Her 2nd husband, Jacob Rikard is buried at Chestnut Cemetery in Monroe Co. AL. He died May 1880. He built the famious Rikard Mill that is still there. I am trying to find where his 2nd wife, Elizabeth is buried. I have been unable to find the cemetery records for Chestnut Cemetery in Monroe Co., AL.
Can anyone help me find out how to get a listing of who is buried there?
Thanks! Lisa

Important Note: