ALMARION-L Archives

Archiver > ALMARION > 2008-05 > 1210350222

From: "Joel palmer" <>
Subject: [ALMARION] old time storys
Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 11:23:42 -0500

Several of the good people around here have been asking me "why no more old time stories in the Tombigbee Country magazine"? I sent two stories and they were not printed so is somebody trying to tell me something?I think so.They have some real good writers now.
there is an Old saying "Some have got it and some ant"Bless the 49 county news, they put up with me.and another old saying.(nothing as boring as an old man telling his life's stories).

Everybody take care and may god bless.Joel Palmer.

This thread: