ALLINGHAM-L Archives

Archiver > ALLINGHAM > 2002-11 > 1036573659

From: "rodhill" <>
Subject: Re: William George Armstrong ALLINGHAM
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 20:21:39 +1100

Jenny
Thank you for your reply . I would think with a name as unusual as ALLINGHAM
that they would be brothers or if not close relations
I am coming form the female side Rachael Grace Dearden Rayner (called Grace
I think) who was the daughter ofWilliam Henry & Sarah FOWLER . Sarah was my
2nd great grandmother's sister born in Tassie married in Melbourne Victoria
and quiet possible that they had children in NZ
Rod