ALLEE-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ALLEE-ROOTS > 2002-03 > 1015130405

From: Kay and Velda Welton <>
Subject: [ALLEE-ROOTS] Re: ALLEE-ROOTS-D Digest V02 #5
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2002 20:45:56 -0800

At 05:03 AM 2/28/2002 -0700, wrote:
>ALLEE-ROOTS-D Digest Volume 02 : Issue 5
>
>Today's Topics:
> #1 [ALLEE-ROOTS] Allee-Howard Family []
>

>______________________________X-Message: #1
>Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 12:39:48 EST
>Subject: [ALLEE-ROOTS] Allee-Howard Family
>
>Hello
>
>I am looking for any and all info about Elizabeth Allee(buried Allee
>Cemetery Moniteau county, Missouri) who married William Howard said to be
>the son of Charity b. July 10, 1804 Allee and Carrick Howard (know almost
>nothing of him). I think they are cousins (Elizabeth and William Howard).
>Does anyone have photos of the Allee cemetery? I know they descend from
>the Rev. David Allee of M. County Missouri. Hard to find cousins out there.

From the records of Ginger Rae Allee, P>O> Box 347, Friendswood, TX 775446
The author of Nicholas Allee's biography says that there is a discrepancy
in the Cooper Co Mo Record Book A page 53. Discrepancy: Stated Charity
Allee married to Kasiah Howard. This was an extracted record so you
probably know more from your family.

Charity Allee is possibly named after Charity Bybee who married David Allee
(Ally, Alley on some documents).

From the records of Ginger Rae Allee, P>O> Box 347, Friendswood, TX 775446
David Allee, born 1742 at Pittsylvania County, Virginia, the son of
Nicholas Allee and Ann Stephens. He went to Barren Co. Ky (Va. land grant
for Rev. War Service). He was a farmer and a minister of the Glover Creek
Baptist Church. He organized churches and schools on the colonial western
frontier. Buried Mt. Pleasant

The children of David Allee are on familysearch.org. including those of M
co Mo.

Since you are a Thompson I wonder about your connection to the Allen Ramsey
- Barbara Decker line. Allen's son married into the Alley line.

Velda Welton in California

This thread: