ALDEKALB-L Archives

Archiver > ALDEKALB > 2007-07 > 1185584567

From: jackie morgan <>
Subject: Re: [ALDEKALB] Family HIstory Book deadline
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 18:02:47 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry, I have no idea when it will be available.

I wanted to submit a biographical sketch on my great-great grandfather, but think I've already missed the deadline.

Let me know if you hear anything more.

Jackie Morgan

Genealogist & Quilter

I hear ethereal whispers, persuasive, soft and still,
“Daughter, if you don’t remember us, who will?”…

i didn't know about a book for dekalb co, when will it be available?