ALCOFFEE-L Archives

Archiver > ALCOFFEE > 2003-11 > 1069773779

From: "poverby" <>
Subject: Re: [ALCOFFEE] Happy Thanksgiving
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 09:25:52 -0600

Happy Thanksgiving!
We are so blessed with family and lots of wonderful friends. I have a very
strong and wonderful Mother in Enterprise Alabama. She has asked me to let
her die in her hometown. She is almost 93 years old but has many more years
to go with her strong willpower. She does not remember me or her friends but
she remembers God. She still prays daily. I am blessed to have been part of
her life. I enjoyed growing up in that small town where Church, family and
friends were the best. I got into genealogy to find many more of my
wonderful relatives.Please join me to celebrate this Thanksgiving and to be
thankful for all our wonderful parents and the sacrifices that they made for
us....
pat.

~*~A GREAT RECIPE~*~
Fold two hands together,