ALCOFFEE-L Archives

Archiver > ALCOFFEE > 2003-02 > 1045427002

Subject: Re: [ALCOFFEE] Cemetery locations?
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 15:23:22 EST

In a message dated 2/16/2003 3:07:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,
writes:

> Hi y'all,
> Can anyone give me directions to these cemeteries? Also, who to contact in
> the case of those on private property?
> Hutchison Cemetery
> John McGee Cemetery (not McGee Cemetery on the highway)
>
> I have also seen mention of the old Fleming cemetery near the William Leroy
> Watson homestead. Anyone know if there are still markers there, or where
> it's located?
>
> Thanks for any help,
> Georgia Fleming

Hi Georgia, do not know where those cemeteries are located :-(, but i see
that you are also active in wanted to get the cemeteries updated and posted
online for other researcher , which i commend you very highly, I am trying
to get some of Mr. Hayes survey typed and online, (for Dale Co., ) do you by
chance have the Ebenezer /Zion cemetery survey ? I found some papers in the
Courthouse and posted that but there was so many names missing, i now have a
copy of Mr. Hayes survey, but it is over 3 long pages, and i am hoping that
someone has the survey typed already, :-) and would send me a copy :-).
Thanks and good luck
Christine Grimes Thacker
Genealogy: Collecting dead relatives and sometimes a live cousin!
Genealogy: Where you confuse the dead and irritate the living.

This thread: