AKNOME-L Archives

Archiver > AKNOME > 2007-09 > 1188893544

From: ,
Subject: Re: [AKNOME] Charles Volkheimer buriel place
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 08:12:24 -0000

Author: Nomekid
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.alaska.nome/275.1.1.1.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I do know that your father had a son. He is in his mid 40s now. He lives in here in Anchorage. I was raised in Nome, moving there in the early 70s. My mother was born and raised there. If you would like, you can email me at . That way I will have your email address, and will be able to respond as soon as I talk with my mother.

Important Note: