AKNOME-L Archives

Archiver > AKNOME > 2007-09 > 1188817703

From: ,
Subject: Re: [AKNOME] Charles Volkheimer buriel place
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2007 11:08:23 -0000

Author: adamg615
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

Thank you so much for getting back to me. If your mother is weilling my sisters and I would love to know if your parents knew my father. I do not know if I mentioned this to you, but my dad went to Alaska in the 50's where he lived in New York. I have not seen him since the 50's when he and my mother were divorced. Thank you for being so kind. My sisters and I are just interested in putting together our family history and know our dad through talking to people who knew him. If you come upon any other infromaiton, we would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for being so kind. Nome looks to be a beautiful place, I check out the web cam weekly and have checked other websites about Nome. Just curious, were you born and raised in Nome?

Important Note: