AKNOME-L Archives

Archiver > AKNOME > 2007-09 > 1188771126

From: ,
Subject: Re: [AKNOME] Charles Volkheimer buriel place
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2007 22:12:06 -0000

Author: adamg615
Surnames: Charles Volkheimer
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.alaska.nome/275.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi Nomekid, thank you so much for your suggestion about how to locate the buriel place of my father, Charles Volkheimer. I will share this information with my two sisters. Your offer to assist us is very much appreciated as well. From the wording in your message to us, it sounded like you might have known my father. If you did, or know anyone else who did, would you kindly be in touch with us with any little story or informaiton you might have about him. At our age,(in our 60's) any information would be greatly appreciated.
Well, Nomekid, thank you for responding and I hope to hear from you again. Thanking you so very much. PS, I changed my username from mlrobin to adamg615 because I forgot my password!

Important Note: