AKNOME-L Archives

Archiver > AKNOME > 2007-09 > 1188696559

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [AKNOME] Charles Volkheimer buriel place
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2007 01:29:19 -0000

Author: Nomekid
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.alaska.nome/275.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

You can contact the City of Nome. Their Website is http://www.nomealaska.org/ I also remember the right up in the Nome Nugget when Mr. Volkheimer passed. You could probably contact Nancy McGuire of the Nome Nugget and see if she could bring up the information. Their website is http://www.nomenugget.com/

I will see if I can't find some more information for you.

Important Note: