AFHA-BOARD-L Archives

Archiver > AFHA-BOARD > 1999-10 > 0941122762

From: Tracey Converse <>
Subject: Re: Question...
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 09:59:22 -0500

Yup...we really are board members but Desmond and I were trying to get away
from sounding like God. :) And I certainly agree with you...please always
suggest new ideas or feel free to disagree with ideas. Many new members of
the board of AGS felt and still feel like they can't voice an opinion. I
certainly don't want anyone to think that with AFHA.