ADAMS-L Archives

Archiver > ADAMS > 2011-09 > 1316634789

From: ,
Subject: Re: [ADAMS] Ancestors of Charles Francis Adams of Massachusetts
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 19:53:09 -0000

Author: helen9441h
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.adams/14841.16/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I have been trying to connect ADAMS in my genealogy to the presidents, John and or John Quincy Adams. Adams' are on 2 side oh my family tree. I have an 8th-- grt-grandfather Henry Coker Adams,1676-1731--and a 9th Grt-Grandfather Henry Adams, 1583-1670, both of England. I found a placque placed by John Quincy Adams for his grt-grt grandfather, Henry Adams. Do you see any connection? I 'd love receive your information on the Adams' please. Thank you so much.
Helen

Important Note: