ADAMS-L Archives

Archiver > ADAMS > 2011-02 > 1297287916

From: Philip <>
Subject: [ADAMS] I Need Help!
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2011 16:45:16 -0500

I am looking for information about John W. Adams who was born in Derry,
New Hampshire. 22 August 1785 . He died
27 February 1874 in Syracuse, Onondaga County and was buried in Oakwood
Cometary, Syracuse. I have no record of his marrying, but he had a
daughter named Lucy Ann Porter Adams I believe that she was adopted by
John Adams ??. She was born on 26 January 1828 in Derry, Rockingham Co.
NH and she Married Charles Nichols 14 November 1847. Lucy and Charles
had one child, John Adams Nichols, Sr. who was born in Pompey, Onondaga, NY.

I would be very thankful if anyone has information regarding regarding
the above.

Thanking you in advance. Phil Nichols

This thread: