ADAMS-L Archives

Archiver > ADAMS > 2008-02 > 1202502652

From: Lerona Bowlin <>
Subject: Re: [ADAMS] Brand New Forum
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 12:30:52 -0800 (PST)

I have tried for many years to find parents for Richard Adams, b.25 Sept 1828[ or 1826] in Lancaster County, PA. He married Anna Frye 21 Sept 1848, and had 7 children. They moved to Portage Township, Summit, Ohio where Richard died 26 May 1899.

I just need someone else who might be interested in this family.

Alli <> wrote:
Thank you for sharing a new forum, you never know where you'll find your
ancestors at.

Don't forget everyone, can't find your ancestor's or cousin's if you don't
post. We've had some new members join, so it might be helpful to the "old"
ones (including me)to (re) post who their searching for.

There's also an Adams Message board that you see gatewayed to this list that
you can post on.

Post your names (with the appropriate subject line) :) and maybe this will
be the year you've broke through or made a crack in your brick wall :)

alli :)