ADAMS-L Archives

Archiver > ADAMS > 2004-03 > 1078781849

Subject: [ADAMS-L] Re: William Adams
Date: 8 Mar 2004 14:37:29 -0700

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/CI.2ADEB/8170.1.1

Message Board Post:

Hi Lerona:

Many thanks for your response. I do not believe your William Adams and mine are connected. My William's wife was named Lydia Ann and they only had 3 children that I know of. I have information that indicates he died in 1835. I once wrote to the National Archives in Washington D C to obtain war recordsfor my William Adams, but they replied that there were several soldiers by that name in the War of 1812 from Philadelphia, PA and that I would have to provide more information, which I did not have.

Thanks for your offer.

Don Adams

This thread: