ADAMS-L Archives

Archiver > ADAMS > 2003-10 > 1065456157

Subject: [ADAMS-L] Re: Issac Adams/Charlie Mack Adams of AR/OK/MO
Date: 6 Oct 2003 10:02:37 -0600

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/CI.2ADEB/6620.1.1.1.1

Message Board Post:

I'm sorry, but I don't know much about Jane Temple Adams. The 1850 Holt County Missouri Census has Jane married to Winston Adams. She is listed as being born in Alabama and was 24 years old. The Jackson Coutny MIssouri Marriages 1827-1860 shows that Winston and Jane married nn-101-1836, Then Winston married July Ann Adams in Holt County Mo. 7-20-1852. I assume that Jane died sometime between 1850 and 1852. Good luck with your search. The Adams family is soooo large that is takes awhile to find the rights ones.

Fran

This thread: