ADAMS-L Archives

Archiver > ADAMS > 2001-07 > 0996448047

Subject: [ADAMS-L] Re: Virginia
Date: 29 Jul 2001 17:07:27 -0600

John,
More people should be standing up. Unfortunately, too many people want to bury their head in the sand and say "Well it doesn't concern me." It concerns all of us. I refered a woman in your direction. I think she has hit a brick wall following the wrong Thomas. I told her to check the postings and post her query to you. When you mentioned the Adams 1623 you didn't mention a name. I am curious. There is another gentleman and a woman who are seriously looking into the connections we all probably have back in England. I hope something comes from that. We are re-addressing the Ap Adam Pedigree which should shed some light on our ancestry.
That's all for now John.
Regards
Jeffrey Adams

This thread: