ADAMS-L Archives

Archiver > ADAMS > 2001-07 > 0995598072

From: "capt_e" <>
Subject: Re: [ADAMS-L] Re: Virginia
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 22:01:12 -0500

Hi, boy i sure hope you are the family i have been looking for,was your
Catherine E Downs Cherokee? my g-grandmother was Susan E Adams I found her
on the 1900 Indain Census for IT now Ok did not know who her parents were My
aunt said all she could remember was Susan's mother was a Downs before she
married Susan's father he was a Adams and my grandmother Was named Francis.
Thanks Sethie Pitt