ADAMS-L Archives

Archiver > ADAMS > 1998-02 > 0887921160

From: Ron Adams <>
Subject: fwd: [ADAMS-L] LYDIA MAE ADAMS
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 98 14:46:00 -0600

======== Original Message ========
I'M LOOKING FOR INFORMATION ON JAMES ADAMS FROM TENNESSEE. HE MARRIED
AMELIA
M. BRADEN AND HAD 6 CHILDREN (THAT I KNOW OF!) 3 CHILDREN WERE BORN IN
MISSISSIPPI AND 3 CHILDREN BORN IN ARKANSAS.
JINA b.1867: MAGGIE G. b.1869; FRANCES L. b.1871: IDA B. b. 1874: JAMES
W.
b.1877: AND LYDIA MAE b.1879 IN WALDO, ARK.

I BELIEVE JAMES' FATHER WAS FROM SOUTH CAROLINA.
ANY CONNECTIONS??
======== Fwd by: Ron Adams / W ========
Sorry, my clan came from Virginia. My great-great grandfather-James Adams
was married to Rebecca (Taylor) Adams. They migrated from there to Ohio,
then onto Indiana, where both of them died, James in 1844 and Rebecca in
1848, they were both in their late 30's or early 40's. Probably died from
some epidemic, in that period. I'm sure the children were almost considered
orphans, but I believe a brother-Robert Adams took care of them.

Sorry, I couldn't link up. I've come to a stands still. I'm not been able to
come up with anymore info. to help me locate their parents and other
children. I've not had any luck running into anyone that is searching the
same clan as mine. Wished I could.

This thread: