ABNEY-L Archives

Archiver > ABNEY > 2011-01 > 1293918099

Subject: Re: [ABNEY] Paul Collins Abney
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2011 16:41:39 EST

Hi Dorothy,

Thanks for forwarding me the message you sent Lisa. Lisa and I work on
genealogy together. After she and her father helped me prove the lineage,
and my application was approved, Lisa put in her application using my
approved DAR application for proof.

Dorothy, I am not far behind you in age. I am 67!

Davine

In a message dated 1/1/2011 4:11:13 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,