ABNEY-L Archives

Archiver > ABNEY > 2010-12 > 1293732927

From: ,
Subject: Re: [ABNEY] James Chalmers/Chalmus Abney
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 18:15:27 -0000

Author: jenslittlejoe
Surnames: Abney, Webb
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.abney/498.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hello,

I'm not even sure if this is the right James Abney...I've been working on my family tree. I'm looking to see if this is the same James that was connected w/my great,great, great grandfather Walter Ray Abney. His mother was Josie Webb & father listed as James Abney...Didn't know if you could connect the two...

Any help is appreciated...

Ann Marie (Abney) McCarty

Important Note: