ABERDEEN-L Archives

Archiver > ABERDEEN > 2012-04 > 1334223067

From: Janet <>
Subject: Re: [ABERDEEN] Charles Innes.
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 10:31:07 +0100

I have an Elgin Courant obituary relating to my third great grandfather who lived and
worked as a printer/Editor in Montrose for all of his life and I think it was the Moray
Council who reproduced it for me. I have a letter somewhere I haven't scanned.
http://www.moray.gov.uk/moray_section/section_2154.html
I searched the Elgin Courant yesterday and found a lot of information about it's history
and the printing industry that apparently flourished in Elgin. Perhaps someone can
elaborate.

Janet