ABERDEEN-L Archives

Archiver > ABERDEEN > 2012-04 > 1334160318

From: George Brander <>
Subject: Re: [ABERDEEN] Charles Innes.
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 18:05:18 +0200

William

The newspapers are the Forres Gazette, Morayshire Advertiser and Elgin
Courant.

The Local Heritage Services for Moray, located in Elgin who run the Libindx
site will be able to give you details of the newspaper announcement or
obituary, if you are fortunate it may have details of the funeral service.
All you need to do is email your query.The link is at the top left hand
corner of the Libindx site

Please do not take this advice the wrong way but if you are searching for
ancestors in the Moray area you should also post in the rootsweb Moray list.

regards
George