ABERDEEN-L Archives

Archiver > ABERDEEN > 2010-12 > 1291298619

From: RUTH DUNNE <>
Subject: Re: [ABERDEEN] Place Name?
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 09:03:39 -0500

Hello Gavin;

Thank you so much for your detailed explanation. I will now be more mindful
of checking alternatives in my search for Burials. I am not optimistic about
finding them all but have had success with 2 in Skene - Thanks to the
extremely helpful staff at Inverurie Burial Services.

Of Note to List Members: I had exact dates of Death and Death Cert. details
for each family member to pass along to Burial Services. I don't think they
could / would do searches just for Surnames with approx dates (as in MI
Booklets) .

Best Wishes,

Ruth.