ABERDEEN-L Archives

Archiver > ABERDEEN > 2010-06 > 1277156824

Subject: Re: [ABERDEEN] Jacobites of 1715 and 1745 of Northeast Scotland
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 17:47:04 EDT

Sharon,
Thanks for doing look-ups. I am looking for any PITHIE or PITHEY surname.
Thanks,

Carol

In a message dated 6/21/2010 2:37:39 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
writes:

On 21 June 2010 10:57, Sharon Spry <> wrote:

I found this book at the library here in Jacksonville, Florida and I am
> willing to do look ups. In some cases, it is only the name with place
of
> origin and the comment, Lurking after Culloden and in other cases there
is
> more information.

Hi Sharon

That's a very kind offer. Is there anything about anyone called MELDRUM ?
We aren't sure which side they were on but anything in the pamphlet could
help.

[No hurry!]

--
Best wishes