ABERDEEN-L Archives

Archiver > ABERDEEN > 2009-09 > 1251909635

From: David Britt <>
Subject: Re: [ABERDEEN] LUMSDEN FAMILY
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 09:40:35 -0700 (PDT)

Francis... Thanks for the response.. No Farquharson in my tree - only Farquhar b. 1808 Skene married to a Reid in Alford.. However, I do have a John Duncan b. 1769 in Tullynessle to John Duncan and Helen Forbes of Tullynessle, Forbes and Kearn. Could the F. in your John Duncan stand for Forbes? Might be a connection.. My John Duncan "I think/prety sure" married Helen Simpson b. Unk. and had a daughter Helen who married into the Lawson family of Tullynessle. Regards from California..db