ABERDEEN-L Archives

Archiver > ABERDEEN > 2009-04 > 1240444774

From: David Britt <>
Subject: Re: [ABERDEEN] ELSPET MORRISON TURIFF,ABERDEENSHIRE
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 16:59:34 -0700 (PDT)

Piece: SCT1851/210 Place: King Edward -Aberdeenshire Enumeration District: 5
Civil Parish: King Edward Ecclesiastical Parish, Village or Island: -
Folio: 188 Page: 8 Schedule: 25
Address: Woodhead Craigston

Surname First name(s) Rel Status Sex Age Occupation Where Born Remarks
MORRISON Andrew Head M M 53 Gamekeeper Occupying 7 Acres Aberdeenshire - Turriff
MORRISON Jane Wife M F 50 Banffshire - Alvah
MORRISON Agniss Dau U F 23 Daughter Servant At Home Aberdeenshire - Turriff
MORRISON John Son U M 21 House Carpenter Aberdeenshire - Turriff
MORRISON Ann Dau U F 18 Daughter Servant At Home Aberdeenshire - Turriff
MORRISON James Son U M 14 Scholar Aberdeenshire - King Edward
MORRISON Mary Dau - F 6 Scholar Aberdeenshire - King Edward