ABERDEEN-L Archives

Archiver > ABERDEEN > 2009-01 > 1233191472

From: "Cheri Hyde" <>
Subject: Re: [ABERDEEN] Roll call: ABERNETHY, HARVEY, LUMSDEN, STEPHEN,FIDDES, SETON
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 17:12:00 -0800

Sophia Cameron was born 29 May 1824 in Ballenlish, Kirkmichael, Banff. I'm
looking at her baptism record and marriage lines and it certainly looks like
Ballenlish . The Parish is Kirkmichael in the county of Banff.

I wasn't the original poster but Robert Abernethy, who died in 1884 in
Scotland and Sophia Cameron are on my line as well.

Cheri