ABERDEEN-L Archives

Archiver > ABERDEEN > 2008-06 > 1213519076

From: "Janet" <>
Subject: Re: [ABERDEEN] On-line passenger lists - Ships to Canada 1865-1922
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 09:37:56 +0100

I would go along with this, which is what happened with my "find".
It was people in New Zealand who helped me trace them backwards to home
Is there an Ottawa list or any other place in Canada where you might find helpful people willing to check records.
I have found that people moved around in Scotland and Britain itself more than I would have thought possible so a boarding in London from Scotland is not out of the question.

Janet