ABERDEEN-L Archives

Archiver > ABERDEEN > 2008-06 > 1213309336

From: Nancy Visima <>
Subject: Re: [ABERDEEN] On-line passenger lists - Ships to Canada 1865-1922
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 18:22:16 -0400

On the contrary, Keith, there are indeed ship's passenger lists to
Canada on-line, covering the period 1865-1922. They are fully
searchable and you can print or download copies of the passengers
lists to your computer. I have been successful in finding the
passenger lists for the immigration of all of my grandparents to
Canada in the early 1900s.

See:
http://www.collectionscanada.gc.ca/databases/passenger/index-e.html

Nancy Visima