ABERDEEN-L Archives

Archiver > ABERDEEN > 2008-03 > 1205374972

From: "Lynn " <>
Subject: [ABERDEEN] Aberdeenshire/Banffshire census downloads & RoyalDragoon Guards
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 22:22:52 -0400

I wonder if you could explain a bit about the message below. I clicked on
the link and it appears that I'd have to download something in order to take
advantage of the site. I'm not familiar with this site--mediamax. Is it a
safe download ? I don't know what "Memory-map" is, but this sounds like it
could be helpful to those of us who are not well acquainted with Scotland
geography.

By the way, I am just home from a performance of the Royal Dragoon Guards
and the Band of the Coldstream Guards which was very enthusiastically
received. They were fortunate enough to have a perfect Florida day. They
may have found their uniforms a trifle warm.

Thank you,
Lynn

Message: 10