ABERDEEN-L Archives

Archiver > ABERDEEN > 2008-03 > 1205019460

Subject: [ABERDEEN] (no subject)
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 18:37:40 EST

Hi Andy

Thanks Andy, I never have managed to obtain her death certificate, but your
right she was living with her daughter and son and Law, I must have missed her
first time round, Lol l i think i need to go get another pair of eyes

Kirsteen

Andy Wrote
It looks like Helen was living with her daughter Jane (Jean) and son-in-law
James DALGARNO in New Deer, Aberdeenshire in the 1881 census but I couldn't
see her in 1891. She is not with Jane and James in Peterhead in 1891. The
1881 census image would tell you whether she was a widow or not.

This thread: