ABERDEEN-L Archives

Archiver > ABERDEEN > 2008-03 > 1204397761

From: "Stephen Selby" <>
Subject: Re: [ABERDEEN] Aberdeenshire/Banffshire census downloads
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 18:56:01 -0000

Yes. The link takes me to the front page of MediaMax which asks for a
usernam and password. There seems to be a link to download files but it is
inactive. It may be something to do with the way things are set up here, as
others seem to be able to access it. I have tried allowing pop-ups and
cookies, without success.

Steve