ABERDEEN-L Archives

Archiver > ABERDEEN > 2007-03 > 1175035791

From: "Kristina Cameron" <>
Subject: Re: [ABERDEEN] FLORENCE
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 10:49:51 +1200

Hello Irene

I have Christian FLORENCE married to William TAIT Dec 1813 Culsamond, Abd
Do you have any information on this family?

They had 6 children including:
Isabella TAIT born abt 1830 Culsamond, ABD

Isabella TAIT had a child Jane Sutherland MORTIMER born 1849 Inverurie
(ILLEGITIMATE) father William MORTIMER occ police constable (on Janes
marriage certificate) born 1830 Oyne, Aberdeen.

(Jane Sutherland MORTIMER had a daughter Mary Christie Brown MORTIMER,
father unknown. Jane Sutherland MORTIMER then married David Balfour born
1841 Montrose, 26 April 1887, St Clements, Dundee. Jane died 08 Oct 1915,
269 Hilltown St Andrew, Dundee.)
David Balfour was firstly married to Betsy TULLY (my maternal line)

Isabella Tait married Archibald Esson born Sept 1823, Birse, Aberdeen.
Archibald's parents are James Esson and Jean Ross married 08 Dec 1808,
Birse. They had 7 children including Archibald.

Isabella Tait died 1898 and Archibald Esson died 1893 Banchory Ternan,
Kincardine

If anyone wants certificates etc please email me offline.

Regard
Kristina

This thread: