ABERDEEN-L Archives

Archiver > ABERDEEN > 2006-02 > 1140254376

From: Ruth MacGill <>
Subject: Re: [ABERDEEN] 19th Century Dress
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 09:19:36 +0000

I am interested to read of Mrs Ironside because my grandmother's younger
brother Leslie Gray born in 1885 at Balnagouk Methlick has Ironside as a
second name and I thought it an odd choice as that name has not cropped
up in the family before his birth.
She could have been the midwife or helped at the birth as sometimes
their names were used when naming children.
Ruth

In message <001901c633ad$3776d010$>, Richard Johnson
<> writes

--
Ruth MacGill

This thread: