ABERDEEN-L Archives

Archiver > ABERDEEN > 2005-10 > 1129175057

From: "Georgia Clements" <>
Subject: Forbes/ Cooper
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 13:44:17 +1000

I have this family of Forbes connected to my family tree,

1881 Census.
Dwelling: St Cloud
Census Place: Rayne, Aberdeen, Scotland
Source: FHL Film 0203465 GRO Ref Volume 236 EnumDist 2 Page 4
Marr Age Sex Birthplace
John FORBES M 43 M Culsalmond, Aberdeen, Scotland
Rel: Head
Occ: Farmer Of 20 Acres All Arable
Mary Ann FORBES M 41 F Rayne, Aberdeen, Scotland
Rel: Wife
Occ: Farmers Wife
Mary Ann FORBES 15 F Rayne, Aberdeen, Scotland
Rel: Daur
Occ: Farmers Daur
John FORBES 13 M Rayne, Aberdeen, Scotland
Rel: Son
Occ: Scholar
Helen FORBES 11 F Rayne, Aberdeen, Scotland
Rel: Daur
Occ: Scholar
George FORBES 9 M Rayne, Aberdeen, Scotland
Rel: Son
Occ: Scholar
Jane FORBES 7 F Rayne, Aberdeen, Scotland
Rel: Daur
Occ: Scholar
Maggie FORBES 4 F Rayne, Aberdeen, Scotland
Rel: Daur
Catherine FORBES 2 F Rayne, Aberdeen, Scotland
Rel: Daur

Georgia Clements,
Maryborough. Qld
Australia.