Archiver > ABERDEEN > 2005-04 > 1113339800

From: "Sally Walton" <>
Subject: Re: Church services and baptism
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 17:03:20 -0400

Hi. Sometimes the minister would alternate churches,depending how many
churches he served- sometimes he would have early service at one church and
late service at another. It was determined by how many churches he was
responsible for and how close they were together. Are you familiar with the
title "Circuit rider minister"? Sally