ABERDEEN-L Archives

Archiver > ABERDEEN > 2003-03 > 1046574569

From: "Ron Bozzay" <>
Subject: Re: [ABERDEEN] ADMIN - Dinner Guest
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 21:09:29 -0600

I have not been successful in that quest.
I wondered about that as well.
But I did see a Susan Dunn living in the 1881 British Census of about the
right age in England.
She had a grand-daughter living with her and she was listed as head of
house.
That is about the closest I have come to finding a maybe for her later on.

It has been a while...hope you and your family are doing well!
It is snowy and cold here in the Midwestern USA (Missouri right in the
middle)

I am truly ready for spring!!!

Laura