ABERDEEN-L Archives

Archiver > ABERDEEN > 2002-08 > 1028233980

From: "Ron Bozzay" <>
Subject: Re: [ABERDEEN] GUYAN
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 15:35:14 -0500

The Canadian Census that I have seen are numbered 1 like 1901, so you might
be looking for the 1921 Canadian Census.
Here is the URL for lots of really good Canadian links:
http://www.islandnet.com/~jveinot/cghl/searchable.html
Many of these sites are free and searchable. Some are pay based.

Laura

PS: the last year I see listed is 1901 so they may be using the 100 year
rule. I don't know.