ABERDEEN-L Archives

Archiver > ABERDEEN > 2002-04 > 1020039741

From: "Chiswell" <>
Subject: Re: [ABERDEEN] WILSON
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 20:22:21 -0400

Hi Sheena:
My friend in Glasgow is James Greer, 32 Littleton Street, Glasgow, G23 5PA
Scotland.
I live in Ontario and it takes between four and five weeks to hear back from
him. The wait is well worth it! He does not do the research, he needs to
know the place and the number of the certificate which you get from the
Civil Registration
Isobel