ABERDEEN-L Archives

Archiver > ABERDEEN > 2002-04 > 1020038497

From: Irene Esson <>
Subject: Re: [ABERDEEN] Older women having babies/ Wilson /Allan
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 17:01:37 -0700

Dear Ignoramus:

Not uncommon. My niece had three children in her forties. I had one in my
forties. It seems to run in our families.

My HADDOW family my grgrgrandmother had two children in her mid fifties. Paf
points this out to me as a mistake. It is not. Must be in the genes.

Regards from Beautiful B.C. (which means it is not raining).

Irene